Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So much to say, so little time

I wanted to start this blog so that I can keep up with all the new things my beautiful baby boy is doing each day. Jayden will be 14 months old on the 22nd and I can't believe it! The first year of his life has gone by so fast. I think that he is getting another tooth in. He has four on the top and two on the bottom right now. Jason & I have tried to look inside his mouth to see if anything is trying to poke through but it is impossible to see anything. We went walking with Amy & Paxton this morning. Jayden said Amy's name for the first time. Apparently, her name is officially "Mamie" now. He is saying so many things: ducky, baby, bye-bye, kitty, doggy, Phoebe, Papa, ball, cookie, eat, hey, passy, baba and of course mama & dada. He can also say & point to your eyes, nose, ear, hair and teeth! We went to Subway for lunch on the way home & he was talking to everyone. There was one girl that worked there that he kept trying to feed his luch to. I hope that he stays so friendly and outgoing. I was always really shy and it's nice to see him so brave! Well, I know he is going to wake up from his nap any minute & Jason is about to get home from work so I have to get busy!!