Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nine Days and Counting

Jason, Jayden and I went to the doctor this afternoon to "check Brody". I intentionally made the appointment with the doctor that I knew was the least conservative so that maybe he would do something to get things moving. He did not dissapoint me! He checked me and said that I was two centimeters dilated. He stripped my membranes while he was down there and then asked if I wanted him to induce me!! I had expected him to strip my membranes, which is why I asked Jason to go with us, but was not prepared for him to offer an induction. After a long discussion we decided that if I don't go into labor on my own before my due date, May 15th, he will induce me. He wants to see me on Monday and said that if I have changed my mind and want to do it earlier he will induce me on Wednesday, May 13th. I am hoping and praying that I will go into labor on my own sometime in the next few days but it is nice to know that I won't have to go past my due date if I don't want to!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

I heard Brody is here! Congrats!!