Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Turn, Baby, Turn!

Wednesday morning Jason, Jayden and I headed to the doctor's office for an ultrasound to see how baby Brody is positioned. After a week of lots of prayer and encouragement from his parents, Brody decided to turn head down! It was such a relief to be able to see him again and know that he looks healthy and happy in my belly! He weighed 6 lbs 7 oz as of Wednesday so we are expecting him to be about as big as Jayden was when he was born (Jayden was 8 lbs 14 oz). As far as we can tell, he looks a lot like Jayden. He has the same big lips that Jayden had when he was born and the same crease in his chin. He had his hand thrown over the top part of his face and refused to move it so we didn't get so see his whole face. We'll see him soon enough! I have about three and a half weeks left and I'm getting very excited! I can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy!

No comments: